Sunday, March 2, 2008

Val's Post :)

One of my secret obsessions is being a blog stalker. I frequent sooo many blogs that I can't even keep track of them all >< . Yes, I know, I know, I am a creep. So for this week's post I'd like to share one of my favorite blogs. This site (otherjoseph) is by a superdy duper ridiculously talented 19 year old photographer studying in the University of the Philippines named Joseph Pascual. He's based in the Philippines and went to the all boys school right across from MY all girls school back in Manila. Oh such a small world... six degrees of freedom anyone??? I basically think he's AMAZING and GENIUS for being so young, talented and different in a country that doesn't really promote such deviations. 

Sigh. 

I am currently bugging my cousin, who he's friends with, to introduce me to my secret crush once I get the chance to visit Manila again. 

Enjoy. 

p.s. Check out crazy cool pictures of Manila and Boracay for those interested in seeing the Philippines from a different lens. Great great shots of his campus can be found too. 

No comments: